Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Top Ten Posts Of 2014 #5: Create Art Every Day Challenge

Advice From My Muse

Number Five on My Top Ten Posts of 2014 is my introductory post to my Create Art Every Day Challenge.

When my muse first proposed a create art every day challenge I told her I thought it was a great idea and I would definitely do it... someday, when I wasn't so busy.  Then she gave me one of her infamous withering stares.



"I'm too busy to do this right now." I bravely continued to protest.  "I am in the middle of redoing my kitchen backsplash, I have fall planting to do in the garden, I have a ton of work to do for my Zazzle shops and a half dozen other projects in the works.  All of which were your ideas, by the way."

"That's exactly why this is the perfect time to do this," she replied.  "You are already creating art every day!"

I had not been thinking of all the items on my to do list as "art" but upon further reflection, I could see that she had a point.  I just wasn't sure if I was ready for a daily blog project.

"What about a weekly challenge instead?" I proposed.



And that is how I decided to do a Create Art Every Day 30 Day Blogging Project.  I'm really glad that I did.


Create Art Every Day Tee Shirt
Create Art Every Day Tee Shirt by Victoriart
Check out other Typography T-Shirts at zazzle.com



Create Art Every Day Spiral Notebooks
Create Art Every Day Spiral Notebooks by Victoriart
View more Typography Notebooks at zazzle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment