Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Top Ten Posts Of 2014 #4: Enough

I have to tell you that I was pleasantly surprised when I figured out that my "Enough" post was my fourth most read post of 2014.  After all, that post had no pictures and wasn't about any painting or project.  Really it was just a few short paragraphs that were basically an admission that I was still struggling with some of my same old hang ups, still getting sucked into the same old illusions and still had a tendency to take a few steps back before moving forward again.  I had  a feeling I wasn't alone in that but it's good to know for sure.

It's also good to know that I don't always need to have before and after photos or some big achievement to write about in order to create a blog post that people might want to read.  How fitting that this is how I am once again reminded that just being who, where and what I am in any given moment is, in fact, Enough. 





No comments:

Post a Comment