Monday, October 20, 2014

CAED Day 29: The Art Of Autumn

St. Francis among some mums and pansies in my backyard.

Autumn has been slow to fully arrive around here this year.  Some leaves have already changed or even begun to drop while others are slower to turn.  I have a feeling that any day now there is going to arrive that perfect Fall day where everything is so brilliant I can hardly believe my eyes.  Of course, I'm too impatient to wait for that.  So I decided to go through some of the photos I've taken around this time in the last few years and enjoy Autumn right here at my desk.

Here are some of my favorites:


Autumn Bloom (Anemone)


Autumn Leaves


Autumn Portal


Autumn Chores


Autumn Road


Autumn Bridge



"Rooted" Tree Goddess Art Canvas Prints
"Rooted" Tree Goddess Art Canvas Prints by Victoriart
Browse Rooted Canvas Prints online at Zazzle.com




No comments:

Post a Comment