Monday, September 29, 2014

CAED Day 18: The Art Of Butterflies

You may have guessed by now that I am rather fond of butterflies.  I think they kind of like me too.  

Here are my most recent photos of my beloved winged friends:


A Monarch Butterfly On Our Butterfly Bush

A Fritillary Butterfly On A Grapevine Leaf

An Orange Sulphur Butterfly Enjoying A Yellow Wildflower

A Red Spotted Purple Butterfly Also Hangs Out On Our Grapevine

A Monarch Butterfly Takes Flight


Butterfly Wisdom 2015 Wall Calendars
Butterfly Wisdom 2015 Wall Calendars by time2see
Look at Animals Calendars online at Zazzle.com



Three Free Butterflies Pillow
Three Free Butterflies Pillow by kchippie
View Freedom Pillows online at zazzle


Butterfly Collage Wrapping Paper
Butterfly Collage Wrapping Paper by Victoreeah
Look at more Pattern Wrapping Paper at zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment